- Take a bath or a shower every day
- Eat clean, natural, sustainably harvested food to keep the gut calm and happy – citrus foods like lemons and strawberries, yogurt, fenugreek cardamom, jasmine tea
- Avoid strong-smelling foods and processed foods as they are more likely to seep through the pores and produce an unpleasant odour – garlic, onions, fish, cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower and beef
- Wash your clothes regularly and always wear clean, fresh ones
- Try to sweat more than usual – be it through exercise or yoga – it helps improve the body’s fragrance naturally
- Wash your hair slightly more often – but not more than twice a week
- Quit smoking – it could also ruin the body’s natural odour
- Stop drinking alcohol, it could also adversely affect the natural scents.
Disclaimer: Tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or a dietician before starting any fitness programme or making any changes to your diet.