WEST CALDWELL, NJ — How is this health fair not like other health fairs? A free fair planned for the West Caldwell library this Saturday will address a range of health related topics, from mosquitos to exercise, law enforcement, vaccines, and nutrition.
There will be a wide variety of health resources as well as children’s crafts and giveaways.
Wellness providers will appear at the library Saturday, Aug. 13 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Here are some of the participants and resources:
● West Caldwell Health Department
● West Caldwell Police and Fire Departments
● Zufall Health — providing Pfizer Vaccines from adults and children 5 and up.
● Essex County Mosquito Control
● State Health Insurance Assistance Program- to answer your Medicare
● New Jersey Poison Control
● Iron Physical Therapy of Caldwell
● Shoprite Registered Dietitian- Certified Diabetes Care and Educational
● Club Pilates of West Caldwell
● The Joint Chiropractic of West Caldwell
● West Caldwell Dental Arts- Dentist for adults and children
● Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center — Pulmonary/Lung Prevention,Colon
Cancer Fit and Physical Therapy/ Fall Prevention
The West Caldwell Public Library is a 12,000 square-foot facility offering an online catalog and access to the Internet.
Located on the first floor of the West Caldwell Municipal Building, the library is a member of the Bergen County Cooperative Library System, BCCLS, which offers patrons the opportunity to borrow books and other materials from over 76 participating libraries.