Manassas will go to courts to trigger the next steps in reducing the number of lanes on Grant Avenue.
Dubbed Grant Avenue Streetscape, the $12 million project aims to reduce the number of lanes on the avenue from four to two while adding a new median and sidewalks between Wellington Road to Prince William Street. When complete, this portion of the avenue will mirror its second half, north of Lee Avenue.
- Get 100% Access to Potomac Local News across All of the Communities We Cover.
- NEW! Save by Choosing a Plan that Gives You Your Community’s News.
- SAVE 20% on Select Plans!
- Click Here to Become a Member.
- Already a Member? Click Here to Sign In.
- Thank you for your support of local news in our community.