New Delhi: Losing weight is a tricky thing and not everything might work in your favour. Rigorous exercise and a healthy diet and lifestyle can help you in your weight loss journey. Eating certain food and beverages can aid in the weight loss process and you can include them in your diet to achieve better results.
Much like a lot of food, herbs and spices too can help in weight loss. Adding the right herb to your dietary charts can aid in the weight loss process. They can resist your food cravings which can then stop binge-eating which will eventually lead to weight loss. Here take a look at the herbs that can help you lose weight.
- Oregano: This herb has the presence of a compound called carvacrol in it which can help in weight loss. Carvacrol may help in reducing your weight and also decrease fat gain.
- Turmeric: Known for its several health benefits, this herb can help in weight loss as well. It has the presence of a compound called curcumin which helps in weight loss. This very same compound also has anti-inflammatory properties which helps to fight inflammations.
- Black pepper: Black pepper has the presence of piperine in them which helps in the weight loss process. However, this research is limited to animals and test-tube and its effect on human needs to be done.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a spice known for the several health benefits that it offers. Along with that, it also helps in weight loss and also has the presence of several antioxidants which stops oxidative damage to the body. It can help reduce your appetite which can then help in weight loss.
- Cumin: Cumin has health benefits and it can also help with digestive distress. Along with that, cumin can also aid in the weight loss process. Cumin works to reduce the body’s fat and weight.
Disclaimer: Tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or a dietician before starting any fitness programme or making any changes to your diet.