I made the following changes:
· I started going to the gym every morning and working with a personal trainer.
· I started drinking plenty of water (3 – 4 liters daily).
· I started to quantify my food to ensure I eat the right number of calories even when eating healthy foods.
Lessons learnt from weight loss:
– It’s important to do your own research about understanding what is good and healthy for you and what is not. Many people randomly follow the diet given in YouTube or a diet given by some random person which may be harmful for you. I realized the importance of reading and understanding scientific research about food and health rather than following a random diet.
– If you are going to the gym for the first time, I believe it’s important to invest in a personal trainer as he will ensure that both your workout and your diet is set up for you to succeed in your goal. There is no point in wasting time in the gym if you have no idea about what you are doing. Never hesitate in asking for help when working out.
– It’s important to create a diet which you can follow for the rest of your life. Diet can be healthy as well as enjoyable. Also, it is very important to cut sugar in every form to achieve fat loss at a good rate as 70% of weight loss is because of diet and 30% is because of workout which can be in any form like strength training, walking, running, swimming, etc..
If you have a weight loss story to share, send it to us at email@example.com
These views are not generic in nature. Weight loss results vary for individuals and the views shared in this article offer no guarantee of specific results. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional advice.